Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love the "NO" lol

I love the "SNOW" Talen means hahaha but in Talen language its oh the "no"! He has just been super duper excited about the snow so.... Kyle's mom grandma Vicki, his sister Jenny Aunt Jenny,and Haylee and Jacob came over yesterday to go sledding it was so much fun to watch and see the kids and watch Vicki and Jenny go down too lol, it was Talens fist time sledding and boy did he just love it! We live back on a dirt road and have a pretty good size hill and us and our neighbors are the only ones that drive on that road so it was perfect for the kids to sled down :) Oh gosh I think Talen had fun but was sooo about ready to fall asleep hahaha so cute! Hope you all are doing great!

6 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Oh how fun!! I am so missing the snow this year!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast! did Talen just love that? ;) He is just adorable I just love him! You have such a great mother-in-law, she seems like so much fun and it seems like you guys all do alot together, I think that is great. I hear you guys got dumped on last night oh how I so miss the snow! Its beautiful takes some pics for me:) Take care girl, Jessica

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah wish I was there!! The pictures and the video are so cute...Those pink snow pants Haylee is wearing used to be mine...funny huh. I hope you guys still get to come down and go dress shopping! Well talk to you soon Love ya!!

Kassi Jane said...

that is so cute! i havent really let makell out in the snow very much everytime it snows she is sick!

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Ohhh that looks like so much fun! I miss the snow...

Unknown said...

So cute! i would love to do some sledding:) cant wait for tomorrow and our yoga class!