Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Talen and his buddy!






OH its just so darn cute, Talen ryan and Dax! They are a month apart and its so fun to watch them play together! For those of you who don't know who Dax is, Dax is Casi Seymore's youngest, well that's her maiden name but I figured that's how everyone would know her as lol... Anyways Dax is so cute and crawls like a little mad man its so funny, so when we had them all over and he was crawling I'm thinkin Talen totally felt left in the dust with Dax crawling all around him lol because all of a sudden he really started trying to crawl ;) He is almost there, he is really getting the hang of it, not to much longer and he will be crawling! He army crawls everywhere he wants to go now lol It's always so great having Casi over she is such a sweet person and such a good friend of mine, I don't know what I would do without you in flag lol!!! Thanks Cas for always being there and I love that Talen has a little buddy now! They're so cute together!!!

4 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

ah that is so so cute!!!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

AH My baybaby is starting to crawl he is just so so cute. It looks like hes having fun with his friend Dax. Love ya
Sissy

SloneFamily said...

How Cute. That is so fun when you find a baby friend so close in age! He is getting so big and looking cuter everyday :)

Brian said...

thanks for the birthday commit and I hope I can work it out so i can see you guys this weekend and talen is getting so big he is really cute anyways love you guys talk to you later