Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally A Date Night With My HUBBY!!! :)

Oh boy was a date night much needed for Kyle and I, my goodness! We have not been on a date just the two of us in months lol. It was a great night and I swear that boy still gets butterflies in my stomach everytime, it felt like it was the first time we were going out on a date together all over again!!! I absolutely adore Kyle and think he is truly just the most wonderful amazing person I have ever met!!! So since we were in the valley we had my sister and my mom watch Mr. Talen Ryan so he was in great hands and then we were off around six thirty or so... Kyle took me to the cheese cake factory since both of us had never been there before, I know huh lol but it was AMAZING, love that place! We took our time and just enjoyed our dinner not to mention the great cheese cake we had, you cant go to that place and not get cheesecake! :) Kyle is just so darn cute, as we were leaving he says to me you wanna go do some shopping you deserve it, you need to just be spoiled tonight, I'm like "oh well what the heck, sure ;) lol so we did some clothes shopping and got some really cute things!!!

As we were leaving Kohl's we got in the car and there was this song on by Brad Paisley called Two people feel in love its on my blog, it is just the cutest darn song ever, you just have to listen to it, and he looks at me and says this is for you my Katie Lynn... it was so cute is just made me want to cry! So then there was a walmart right there by the Kohl's and he was like lets go buy that CD because I want you to have that one song lol, I'm like oh my silly we can just download it on my ipod, he is so funny :) About that time it was getting close to go see our movie at nine forty five the Gran Torino, which is by far I think the best movie we have ever seen it was just a great great movie and deals alot with racism but think it is a movie everyone should watch!!! Any hoo, we just had a wonderful time and I think that it is very important especially if you have kids to try and get out and make time at least once a month or if you have the money to go out with your husband and spend sometime together and remember the reason why you feel in love!!! I cant wait for our next date night hopefully it wont be eight months from now hahahha!!!

6 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Your way to cute!!

Nicole said...

So cute, Katie! Chris and I had a date night last Wednesday...I love our date nights! You should watch the movie Fireproof with Kyle. It's a christian movie about marriage and it is a great movie! The actors are a little cheesy but the storyline of the movie is awesome and well worth the watch! Let me know if you watch it and what you think. Hope you guys are all doing well! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon. Love ya!

Cassidi said...

Hey Love! The pics are super cute, love you and miss you guys!!!

Love, Cassidi

SloneFamily said...

Now I am happy that we bailed on you guys ;) That sounds like such a romantic night... Wow! Good for you guys. And We saw Gran Torino too and absolutely loved it... I am glad you guys liked it. Talk to you soon!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I am so glad you and Kyle enjoyed that night out. And of course I just loved having my baybaby. Kaite Lady THANK YOU so much for watching my kids for me whlie I was in Las Vegas. You help out so much. Everything you do for me I am blessed to have a baby sister as special as you are. You mean the world to me. I Love You so much. Can't wait until we get to go to Las Vegas it will be so much fun. I love you with all my heart.
SISSY

Brian said...

aw well i am glad you guys had a date night and i am glad to hear everything is going well.. give me a call sometime i miss you guys
love you