Monday, February 2, 2009

Good to finally be home!

Talen loves wearing hats especially his daddy's hats, he thinks its so funny!

Talen, Jacob and Micha during super bowl at grandma Linda's house! Go Cards!!! They all play so good together given the fact that Talen is only eight months old lol


Man oh man is it great to be home let me tell ya, you know when you are gone for a while from you house and you start to get really homesick lol that's totally how we were feeling my goodness! We have been gone for little over a week lol and of course to the valley and show low :) Things have been going great, busy busy busy though! Its nice to be home and get Talen Ryan back in his crib and in his normal routine. I think even Talen is glad to be back home lol! Now I better catch my butt back up on my classes I so have been slackin since we have been gone, and I'm ready for some more of our dance classes that Casi and I are taking at the college, so fun, have to get my butt back in shape!!!

OH and I must say how about those Cardinals!!! It was such a fun game to watch and get together with family and eat lol... though I must say even though they didn't win they did an awesome job and I think its wonderful they made it to the super bowl!!! I'm not into football at all but I gotta say having the Cardinals going to the super bowl was pretty cool!!! Anyways its great to be back home and by my computer so I can keep everyone posted! ;) Hope everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I love you my baby sista! lol
I miss you and my sweet baybaby boy! SWEET DREAMS, GOODNIGHT, I LOVE YOU, TALK TO YOIU IN THE MORNING. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kay and Krystal said...

Hey..I love your pics..ha! And your directions were wonderful I wouldn't have found it other wise so it worked! I really really like it, they had super cute stuff...it was kinda expensive but I loved it. Ha. The next time I'm going to be there hopefully it wont be so last min so we can get together or something..I would love to see you and your little guy!