Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Great news! Talen Ryan is crawling!!!

Oh my goodness I cant believe that my baby boy is crawling!!! He is getting really good at it, except he still totally gets lazy and will army crawl lol silly baby boy! He gets going pretty darn fast now when he really wants something or wants to get somewhere! I still cant believe that he is crawling and is nine months now, my goodness how time flys! We cant get over the fact that Talen Ryan is going to be one year old in three months, crazy crazy crazy! Everyone would say cherish every moment they grow so fast, and its not that I didn't believe them I just seriously did not think it would go by this fast lol Any hoo... here is just a little video of him crawling/army crawling :) Enjoy :)

3 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

oh my goodness i seriously can't believe he is crawling. I still remember when he was born and i stayed with you guys (national geographic) I just can't believe how big he is now. I still think the army crawl is so so so funny

Kay and Krystal said...

My goodness...he is so good at it! How fun!

SloneFamily said...

He is to die for Cute!!! I can't find your number, my phone is broken! Text me When you can.