Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silly Baby Boy!


We came into the room and he was totally upside down in his crib with the blanket over his head lol silly boy!!!

He seems to be in crazy positions every time we come into the room now to check on him lol

He had all the blankets all crazy and buried his head in the blankets, and he was breathing perfectly fine , scared me half to death though!!!


So we get back home from church right, change him into some comfy clothes and put him down for his early morning nap, he was seriously so tired from all that talkin he did during church while it was completely quite during worship, I think he likes to hear himself echo throughout the hole room hahaha! So like five minuets later, Kyle goes in and is like ummmm honey come her and look at your son, he so has been doing crazy things in his crib lol It scared me half to death because I'm like what oh my gosh can he breath??! Kyle was like yes I already checked lol He has been doing silly stuff like that all the time now hahah its so cute, he just doesn't like to sleep the right way in his crib I guess, Ill have to take some more pictures he gets himself in crazy crazy positions :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! I love to watch my boys sleep! Cohen sleeps like a stink bug with his butt up in the air. It's too cute! Hope you guys are doing well. Lets get together soon, k! Love ya!

jpeezy6 said...

What a silly little boy! How stinkin' cute he is. Now is definately the time to buy down here, there are so many good deals! I will for sure keep you updated on everything, we are bidding on the house today so hopefully we will know whats going to happen within the next week or so. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Nicole said...

Chris is going to Flag tomorrow but we're not coming this time :( Kind of a bummer! Wish we could so that we could get together. Yeah, we had fun with Mark and Vicki in Cabo. I have some great pictures of them. I have one of Vicki pulling a Rose off of "Titanic". She was at the front of the boat leaning forward over the rail with her arms behind her and she was saying "I'm flying!" It was pretty hilarious! We had so much fun! Anyway, I lost my cell phone that had your number in it so I need it again. Just email me - nicolehudson@citlink.net that way I have your number and your email address! Love ya!