Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!!! XOXOXOXOXO

So this Valentines day was absolutely wonderful! A little different considering the fact this year we had our Talen Ryan, and Kyle's parents came to stay with us for the weekend :) Seriously I think it was one of the best Valentines we have ever had in six in a half years!!! I'm so excited though because I got a brand new kitchen table form Kyle :), I know you probably thinking a kitchen table, what? lol well oh my ours was pretty bad, but I decided as I have gotten older and have a family now I realize that those flowers and boxes of chocolate that you so hoped for in high school and things aren't so important anymore! I mean don't get me wrong I still love to get them hahaha but I defiantly can do without them, a kitchen table was defiantly much needed :) This kitchen table is super cute, Ill take some pic of it when it comes in, it had to be ordered.

Any hoo... so spending time with Mark and Vicki was absolutely wonderful, we had such a good time and miss them so very much I know Talen misses his grandma Vicki and papa Mark! For V-day we totally all just did a little shopping and looking around and then went out to dinner, then came back home and put Talen Ryan to bed early he was so darn tired from being out all day lol and then just watched a romantic movie and went to bed, we had a great V-day with them :) It was great! Hope everyone had a great Valentines day as well :) :)

2 comments:

jpeezy6 said...

The house hunting is going pretty good. We didn't get the first house we bid on so we went and looked at 13 more on Thursday and we liked a lot of them so hopefully we will be bidding on one of them within the next couple of days!

C said...

Sounds like a good V-day to me! We are doing great, thank you! Talen is adorable - I forgot you guys had a baby!! You look awesome girl. Hope all is great! :)