Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally!

My goodness, has it been quite a while since my last most, my apologies lol Well I just thought I would give everyone a little update on us!
FINALLY, we are moved into our house :) woot woot! I just absolutely hate unpacking though my gosh its just the worst! And man oh man I have been super sick lately with baby and chasing Talen Ryan all around I seriously have not felt like unpacking or doing anything, but I need to get off my behind and just do it lol
oh and FINALLY I found our camera charger in one of the boxes that was of course the last box in the back in storage ha so I plan on taking lots of pics! And also we FINALLY got our computer all hooked up and I am ready to start rocking and rolling back in the blog world:)

As for Kyle and I we are doing wonderful!!! Kyle is still my awesome super husband who is still working super hard, working on the house all the time, taking care of his not so nice sometimes grouchy pregnant wife and chasing Mr. Talen around lol He is just the most AMAZING person I know and don't know what my life would be like without him!!!

Me, well I'm doing great except for the hole being really sick :( I was doing pretty good at first and then BAM... it just started getting really bad everyday! Cant wait for it to pass hopfully soon though, we have our next Dr. app coming up and get to hear the baby's heart beat!!! :)

And Talen, he is doing GREAT he is so crazy I just love it, so funny and so darn cute we cant help but to just want to die laughing all the time! He is talking so good its amazing and is just truly becoming such a big boy! Its funny when we or anyone ask him...
Me-"Talen do you want a baby brother"?
Talen- "baby bother" he says or sometimes his response is "NO" lol

Me-"Talen do you want a baby sister"?
Talen-"rawwrrrrrr" its so weird and funny hahaha or is just the plan "um no" lol

oh great he is totally not wanting to share his mommy and daddy with anyone!

So here is just a couple pics of Talen, enjoy!
I have to get off my bum and do my hair, unpack and make dinner for my dads birthday tonight! Take care everyone!








Talen and his cousins busting a move out on the dance floor at Kyle's cousins wedding


10 comments:

Unknown said...

i need to get off my bum too lately! haha i am so tired and fatigued from being so sick! i hope you feel better soon! i am counting down the days till 12 weeks when its sapposed to start getting better! Congrats on getting in to your house!

Kay and Krystal said...

Aww..bummer about being sick! Hopefully it will pass soon. Talen is just such a cutie..he is getting so big. So cute..

Kassi Jane said...

hey glad you found your camera charger I hate when I lose stuff like that! yeah I am back in r.v but i still come to showlow alot so we still need to hang out!

Unknown said...

yes lets do! We are doing Sydnee's party on Nov 7 at 2pm at my parents house so i hope you guys can come. i am going to drop an invite off at Vikki and marks house. just let me know when your feeling up to doing something. i dont have your number but i think you have mine:)

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Oh being sick... its the worst, im sorry i hope you start feeling better! Well Talen is just the cutest! I think hes starting to look alot like kyle! How fun well I cant wait to find out what your having!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Gosh I just love that little guy!!! He was so funny dancing at the wedding!!!i miss you guys hope you start feeling better!!! See you monday! And i decided i need to lift some weights my arms in that last picture look nasty lol ha ha ha

Unknown said...

ok i got your message and i will text you my number:) i deleted the message so your number wouldnt be posted all over the internet haha. anyways i was just going to let you know i found this tea at the health food store that has helped a little bit with my stomach its called Yogi tea stomach ease. i feel a little better today after drinking it and i kept down a little bit of breakfast which is huge! haha. i havent kept anything down in months! hope it helps!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to Katie...Happy birthday to you!!! Hope you have a great day!!

andermom said...

I see that it's your birthday! I hope it was fun! And I hope you are feeling better. Hang in there and sleep when Talen sleeps. Keep thinking about what all this sickness produces...a bundle of joy to love forever! It was good to see you at the wedding last weekend. :)

The Evans said...

very exciting about slone baby #2 and a new house! Where did you guys move to?