Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

Who needs batman when you have the bad to the bone little Robin :)hahaha

So Talen was Mr. Robin this year lol we wanted dto make him batman they had the cutest costume but there was no way he would have worn a mask that coves every part of his face but his mouth so we thought the robin was cute and easy!! :) And boy did he look super cute! We had a great weekend just relaxed on Halloween day then went trick or treating with Jacob and Haylee and went to family and friends houses it was just a great day given the fact that I got super sick the end of the night :( but it was funny because all Talen could say was candy candy like the whole night my goodness I had to hide the candy because he was obsessed! Here are some pics from our fun night!










And on Sunday once again it was just super relaxing which was wonderful but Kyle and I had a date night that was super fun! Kyle's parents watched Talen for us and we went out to dinner and then went bowling now my gosh I have to tell you we have not been bowling in like four or five years and it has not been just Kyle and I alone together for a while hahaha WE had a great time, we decide we are going to do a date once a month just Kyle and I and for each month the other person has to pick out what we are going to do and surprise on another :) Really it is so important for Kyle and I to do that cuz ya know I think when you have kids and all the other crap in life lol sometimes you forget about the two of you and that's hard sometimes... but I think its nice to have some time together, get to talk, go out and remember whey you feel in love :) so that's what we are starting to do, woot woot! It was really so weird though with out our Talen Ryan not out on our date with us haha we felt naked he is our little man our EVERYTHING just cant get enough of him, but it was good for us lol....

Oh and we had our doctors app last week everything is lookin great and baby's heartbeat is 162!!! We are so excited about this baby this is such a blessing and such a blessing to have our Talen roo and now we are going to get to see him being a big brother:) so excited!

8 comments:

The Ryan's said...

Oh Katie...Talen looks adorable! And you look great! I bet your so excited to see what your having! Well anyway..I'm so excited for you guys and Talen is too cute!

Kay and Krystal said...

Aww..Talen looks so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing good..I bet you can't wait to find out what your having..I hope you start to feel better really soon

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Oh how cute is he!? I cant wait for preston to be old enough to care about the holidays...i bet its so cool to watch him have tons of fun on holidays! Well you look great girl, i hope you start feeling better!

Kassi Jane said...

Talen is so cute~! love date nights even thought there are a rare accurance!

Unknown said...

Talen is absolutly the most adorable little boy ever!! I love love love his coustume! Your family is beautiful Katie and only going to get more beautiful :p It was so goog to see you, you look amazing every time I see you I just think wow I gotta get my butt back in shape to look like her ha!

I love you and Kyle idea about a date night every month and picking it out for the other that is great we need to start doing that. Your right you do get caught up in everything in life so it is nice to spend sometime together I love it! Call me sometime! ttyl girly!

Unknown said...

Hey i am still pretty sick but its getting a bit better...I am sick about 1-2 times in the day and once still in the middle of the night but its better than what it was! haha. Talon looks too cute and i am glad you got to hear the heatbeat! so fun!

Unknown said...

ps i am sorry to hear you are still sick! hope you get to feeling better! and hope to see you guys this weekend at the birthday party:)

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

Talen is such a cute little man! Crazy how fast they grow up! I love the costume!