Thursday, November 12, 2009

Silly Weekend

I know its almost another weekend here in two days lol and I just posting from last weekend man I just have not had time to get on! ha... well we had a wonderful weekend Kyle went hunting with most of the Slone boys, so Aly and her girls made a trip up to show low to visit and we got to spend the weekend with them at grandma Linda's house, which was a blast! Grandma Linda totally spoiled her kiddos like always, so they had a blast all those cousins running around was hilarious!! Talen was chasing them all he was little monster they called him, which that he can be sometimes lol! What a fun and silly weekend, it really is always the best in the world when all the little cousins get together they just have so much fun! It was just a great weekend, here are a few pics hope everyone is doing wonderfully!







7 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah that is so cute...wish I could have come up. I miss you guys, I hope you are starting to feel better. Love ya!

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

He is so dang cute and getting soo soo big! I just keep thinking to myself that i dont want preston to grow up i want him my baby forever but i do want him to grow up to cause it just keeps getting more fun. So i bet your getting so excited for another baby to come! I told spencer that i dont know what ill do when theres no more babys in our home haha i might cry, they are the best! But anyways hope your feeling good!

Kay and Krystal said...

How fun! Talen is getting so so BIG!!

Unknown said...

haha when tytan was just a baby Sydnee started calling him her "baby monster" haha. i am feeling a bit better but i guess i am just getting used to the sick thing again. lunch would be fun just let me know!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to be apart of such a fun wonderful family! How great, you are a very lucky girl you have it all girly ;) Talen is getting so big he is looking more and more like a little boy. He is just toooo stinking CUTE! hope all is well!
Jessica

SloneFamily said...

That was just too fun! And Talen is quite the Monster... What a BOY he is :)

Unknown said...

Hey Katie i need your email address. I am switching my blog to private. Thanks and i hope your are feeling good!