Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick trip to Flag!

So Kyle had to do some training for work in flag Thursday and Friday and was sad cuz he really wanted Talen and I to come to flag and stay with him and have a fun weekend, so.... spur of the moment Talen and I decide to go Thursday and meet our Kyle Ryan up there and boy did we have such a great time! I am super glad we did!! :) We did lots of shopping, Kyle totally spoiled Talen and I, we ate and had so much fun watching movies and playing games in our room till Sunday! And oh ya we bought a quad for Talen for his birthday a little 50, it is just the cutest darn thing ever! Kyle is so excited to give it to him although his birthday is not till May lol but its coming up close! For those of you who don't know my son is obsessed with quads and dirt bikes my goodness, like father like son :)




OH HOW I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOYS!!! THEY ARE JUST SOOO STINKIN HANDSOME :)


And things have been pretty busy with us,lots of things coming up, Slone family vacation which should be soo much fun,getting the baby's room all ready, we have two names we have picked out for her that we just love love love just need to decided which one hahah, all kinds of baby showers, bridal, and a wedding coming up and baby girl, things are looking pretty busy but I love it! I will keep everyone posted, hope all is well, Take care :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like you guys had such a great time! Your mom told me that sweet husband of yours really spoiled you :) You go girlfriend! Your family is beautiful Katie, and I cant wait for your little girl to be here either! Got the baby shower invite way cute! Hope all is well and you have bundles of fun on your mexico trip
Jessica

Kassi Jane said...

that sounds like fun! i need to get out of this little town for a while!

Unknown said...

OH so cute! Talon is looks so old in some of those pictures! He is adorable! I am so excited for these next couple of months and i am glad we are still hot and can get asked on dates at 8 months pregnant haha.

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

your family is adorable...i cant believe how big talen is getting...hes just SO cute! I cant wait to hear what you decide to name baby girl!

Kay and Krystal said...

How fun!! Talen is just getting so big. He looks so big in some of those pictures..and so exciting on almost having a name!! I can't wait to hear it

Kaylee said...

Katie...You need to update, haha. Did you have your baby? Need pics!

Chelsea Coon said...

Hey Katie! Yes you need to update, I've been dying to see your precious Payson! I've seen a few pics on savannas stuff and she is absolutely beautiful! Congrats! And my email to the new blog is my husbands haha its spencercoon85@gmail.com!

Kaylee said...

I see your updating your blog :) I love those cute picture you added on the side. I can't barely see your baby girl in them but I bet she is adorable! I bet Talen is getting bigger and cuter too.