Monday, December 15, 2008

Its that time of year!





Yep, its that time a year for the flu season and its so sad our Talen Ryan had caught a little flu bug, bless his little heart! I think I have been having a harder time than he has lol It just breaks my heart my baby being sick and him not being able to tell me whats wrong :( Being a fist time mom going through the fist time your child is sick is extremely hard and heart breaking, I just wish I could take it all way and take it instead of him. Not only has my baby been sick but he has three more teeth coming in, can you believe IT!!! He already has two at the bottom my gosh, I tell Kyle all the time he is going to be ready for steak soon hahaha.

Kyle, Talen and my self had a very nice, quit and relaxing weekend, given the fact that Talen was sick :( but it was nice to stay home for a weekend and enjoy the cold weather, take care of Talen Ryan, snuggle, watch movies and drink hot coco!!! Most of the time when Talen was taking a nap and he was taking a little more than normal because he has been sick, Kyle and I got to play cards, we LOVE to play rummy, we played it so much when we were in Germany we were crazy about it lol :) Its so wonderful having a weekend to relax not go anywhere and snuggle my hubby and baby!!!!! When Talen was feeling a little better at times we had such a good time, we were snapping pictures like crazy, we want lots and lots of memories, we are so goofy sometimes! I'm looking forward to these next couple of days its supposed to snow a hole bunch it totally makes it relaxing and feel like Christmas time when it snows! Well darn that flu bug though, poor Talen, babies should just not be getting sick its not right its so heart breaking! I hope no one gets the flu bug and anyone that does, relax, get to feeling better and take care of yourself!

6 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I want some. In that one were you are laughing I can totally hear your belly laugh. I can't believe you don't have your hand on your chest. Thats just what you do when you laugh. Get better talen ryan. Love you guys

SloneFamily said...

Are you managing up there with all of the storms and snow???? I think about you everytime I watch the news! Tay has the Flu right now too, and it is awful :( Hopefully they both will shake it soon. Glad you guys are doing so good. Take Care and Stay Warm!

Brian said...

katie those pictures of you guys are great talen is so cute sorry he has been sick its because he has not seen uncle brian for awhile ha ha j/k anyways i am glad you guys had a great weekend together i miss all of you so much hope your holidays are great and like always i love you guys hope to see you soon

jpeezy6 said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes! You have the cutest stinking family! And I want to squeeze your little boys cheeks.

jpeezy6 said...

I want a little Kylee or Justin. But we are waiting until we get settled into a house and what not. So, hopefully soon, we will see. We should meet up sometime, that would be fun. I hope that you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

niki said...

So adorable katie! I finally got one of these things and i have no idea how to use it lol. love you :P