Monday, December 8, 2008

Life has been chaotic the past week in a half!!!

Wow things have been pretty crazy... Finals for my classes were last week and this week and things have just been nuts I am so thankful that the semester is ending woo hoo!!! Not to mention taking care of my Talen Ryan, and putting up all of our Christmas stuff which we finally finished this weekend, the house looks great and
kyle put up lights outside and it looks so darn pretty, I just absolutely love Christmas time! Now if I can just find time to do our family Christmas picture and send it out to all you guys lol

This weekend was way fun also I just was so busy once again, Talen and I went to Show Low for JJ Lewis's baby shower well most of you know her better as JJ Rova lol but it was a great shower and we cant wait for little Hailyn to be here! Then we got to visit the family which is by far the best part and then I decided to come back home because my hubby was on call and had to stay home all by himself :( so I wanted to come home and spend as much time as I could with him! It was a great ride home though I brought back my friend Brittany and it was great to catch up and visit with her! My life the past week or so has been seriously chaotic and insane lol but I would not have it any other way, and I promise once things slow down a little bit hopefully after this week I will try to keep everyone posted with the little Slone family life as much as possible :)

5 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ya i'm trying to get motivated to do a final power point project. And Talen keeps calling, so you really should bring him down!!! Well I can't wait to see you this weekend for the party. love you lots

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

Hi baby haven't talked to you much this weekend. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Like always I did too. Please give my Baybaby a big hug and kisses from his Aunt Tammy who loves him the mostest! I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH !!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I love You My Baby, you always know how to make me feel better. You know I will always be there for you. You and Talen are my world. And that husband of yours is so awsome I just love him too.
Love Sissy

jpeezy6 said...

Oh man Disneyland was so fun! You are going to have to take your little boy when he gets old enough

SloneFamily said...

Sounds like things are going well. We are not going to be able to make it up for Christmas this year... I am bummed. But I will be up North for New Years... so if you are there too, then we shall meet up or something. Take Care Girl!