Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I know we did for sure! We are always running around like crazy people trying to make it to all the families houses, but this thanksgiving we only had three to go too lol but during Christmas is a different story it gets insane with trying to make it to both sides but we would not have it any other way seeing everyone!!! It was great I just love thanksgiving, we ATE and ATE and ATE, and when we didn't think we could eat anymore WE ATE ;) This was Talen's first thanksgiving and it was great we got to see so much family and everyone was so excited to see how big Talen is getting! I just love showing him off, I am that pathetic proud mommy I guess lol Thanks everyone for making it so special and fun!

Me and my sister also got up to do the black Friday which was my fist time going and I thought it was alot of fun! LOVE all the great deals!!! We went to Kohl's and Walmart and that was enough lol. Kohl's was pretty crazy my goodness the lines were insane and walmart by the time we got there was OK surprisingly hahaha! Anyways I think everyone should at least try black Friday once its kinda fun and different!!!

9 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey i know that game was hilarious! I love black friday. I'm so so sad i had to work:( Can't wait to see you guys this weekend

jpeezy6 said...

Indeed, everything does happen for a reason and our faith in that is what really helped us get through it. But you are right, it will happen for us when the time is right. Our Thanksgiving was good, thank you for asking. We went to Justin's grandmas house and they are Italian so we ate Turkey and pasta, haha, a little different, but it was fun. I am glad that you had a good one. I bet you are looking forward to Christmas with your little one :]]

jpeezy6 said...

Oh I can't wait to have kids so I can spoil the heck out of them! Haha, he is from down here in the valley actually. He went to Centennial High School. Don't you hate that when someone looks familiar to you and you just can't figure out why?? Haha.

Taralee said...

Oh my my! KATIE!! Hello! I'm so excited to hear from you. You guys look great and look at that handsome little chubby boy! He is adorable! I'm sure your mom LOVES him!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Tell your mom I said hello and that I miss her! She's awesome.
Take care. Glad you had a good thanksgiving!

Rustino Scar said...

Katie! Wowser! How are you!??! I can't believe that you are all grown up and married! (enough exclamation points already!) Congrats on all of those things. I guess I'll have to update myself on your life real quick before I go asking where you guys are living and if you're still doing the nursing thing, etc. And I was just thinking about Kathy last night! I love her. I need to keep in better touch, but I am sure that she is busy. Oh man, it is great to hear from you. Keep in touch.

Taralee said...

My sons name is Brody. He is 17 months old and is my favorite. I love that little guy. Isn't being a mom the best...well, it has it's days, but for the most part, it rocks! :)

Tamra and Jim said...

Hey Katie, I was reading Taralee's blog and saw your comment...Good to see how well you are doing. You have really made something of yourself (I had my doubts in 5th grade Ha!). You were a fun student to teach and a neat person to know. I'm glad you got to know my kids - Rustin and Taralee. I know they really enjoyed working with your mom. She has been so good to them over the years. It's a small world isn't it. Keep of the good work and your baby is a real cutie. Mr. Reidhead

Brian said...

Katie those pic's of thanksgiving are great talen is really adorable I cant waite to come see you guys again I miss all of you so much and I really wish we lived by eachother you guys are still my best friends and that will never change like always I love you guys happy holidays and hopefully I can see you around christmas time tell kyle I said hi and give talen a kiss for me

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

OH MY GOSH KATIE... the weirdest thing happened today.. My phone rang and it was Talen Ryan and he said Aunt NaNa please can I come stay with you! So I said sure! So I'll be waiting for him to appear on my door step today!!!