Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Just wanted to wish everybody a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Kyle, Talen and I will be traveling to the valley, show low and back to flagstaff this week for the holiday, which poor Talen I always feel so bad for him being stuck in the car seat for that long when we are driving anywhere:( lol. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel back and fourth for the holiday! Everyone who is traveling please drive careful,enjoy being with your families and have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!

3 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Don't feel bad I would love to get to lay in a cozy car seat everywhere I went lol. See just think of it that way. That is why he always falls asleep in there because it is comfy to him

jpeezy6 said...

Hey Katie! I am pretty much hoping you remember me, Kylee. Ha. I somehow found you on here and thought I would say hi! Your little boy is so adorable!

jpeezy6 said...

Yes I have been married for about four and a half months now, it's crazy how time flies! I can't believe that you already have a baby that is six months old! I was pregnant about five or six months back but I actually had a miscarriage :[ But one of these days there will be a little Kylee running around.