Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been Taged???

OK so I have been taged, but I really don't get it, thanks Brittany and Savanna;) lol ok here it goes but I'm gonna change it up a bit from theirs! I'm gonna go crazy with seven random things about myself, so here it goes!!

1- I am such an emotional person, I tend to cry alot even when there is hardly no reason! I get my feelings hurt way to easy I have been told lol. For the past year I was so emotional about moving back to Show Low my goodness, Kyle would mention Show Low and I would freak out and cry! I have gotten alot better I must say mainly because I am not pregnant anymore lol and because I know we are planning on moving back soon!!! :)

2- I think life is way to short and I of all people need to look at it like that, it is to short to sweat all the small things in life I have realized, it only causes problems to your life when you do. I learned you have to just take one day at a time to make it through sometimes and that's ok! Life is great and wonderful so don't sweat the small things!

3- I absolutely love and adore Kyle and Talen! They are more whole world and I never thought I could love so much! There is something about Kyle that is amazing and still gets butterflies in my stomach still to this day, from the very fist time I met him when I was in seventh grade, my goodness, and then started dating him again summer before my freshmen year all the way till now:) He is the most amazing person I have ever met. He is my Kyle Ryan and always will be, always and forever!!! And Talen, enough said he is my everything, my heart, my soul and blood, he is so darn cute, I could not imagine life without him! They both all my whole world no doubt about that!!!

4- I have the biggest fear of spiders, yuck! Could be the smallest spider in the world and I am scared to death of it. I have to make Kyle kill every single one I see especially if it is the house I cant stand it! I have this really funny fear of one crawling in my ear when I am sleeping at night I always have to have hair covering my ears, I know like that's going to stop it but it makes me feel better! I know weird huh lol I cant believe I just admitted that!

5- I am pretty hard headed when it comes to everything, I always feel like its my way or the high way lol!

6- I wish that I had all the money in the world so that I could donate to people who are less fortunate then us! Sometimes I think about it and money can be just down right evil! I mean money is not everything that's for darn sure, but it does buy everything lol

7- My sister and my mom are my very best friends and I don't know what I would do without them! They have always been there for me and I look up to both of them. They truly are my best friends and I can always count on them. I think that family can always get you through the toughest times in your life! Family is the most important thing to Kyle and I and we love family more than words can say!

OK so now I'm supposed to tag a few of you, I tag, MY SISTER, NICOLE, ALY, BRIAN

5 comments:

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

Baby girl that was so emotional. You have a way with words. I can't
stop crying. I could'nt ask for a better little sister than you. You
are beautiful, so smart, and you got a good head on your shoulders.
You should be very proud of yourself and what you have acomplished. I know I am very very
proud of you. You could'nt of pick a more wonderful husband. I just love him.... He treats you like a princess and thats the way it should be. And for my Baybaby, well
what can I say, Talen Ryan is PERFECT. Talen is so beautiful. I just want to hold him so bad right now it hurts. I thought I had a hard time being away from you, but its like 100 time worse with my Talen. I love him so much. I always say you and Kyle had me for me......lol
I love and miss so much baby.
And I promise to do my tag tomorrow
Love,
Sissy

Unknown said...

haha ya its silly but i just like things to be even and add up...your little one is getting so big. Tytan is almost walking and it makes me so sad. i dont want them to get big.

niki said...

aww katie. lol youre so cute. i am scared of spiders too. but im scared they are going to lay eggs in me and the will hatch and crawl everywhere hahaha wierd right. you and kyle are so darn cute. i wish you all the happiness in the world. plus you have the cutest baby in the whole world. i love you :)
love, nicole

JT & Britt said...

Katie, I had so much fun today! I am so glad we got together! Talen is adorable and you look great, mama! Hopefully we can get together again real soon...and hopefully with the hubbies this time! Take care and keep in touch!!

Brian said...

Katie did you have to tag me I am hardly updateing my blog as is ha ha j/k anyways it might take awhile but I will work on my tag