Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visitors and Shopping!!!






These past couple of days my parents came to stay with me since kyle was hunting this weekend and I didn't want to be alone, lol I know I know I'm such a dork but I get so lonely when kyle is not home and it is just me and Talen, especially if it was for a hole weekend! I don't think I have ever stayed at our house by myself without kyle so it was so nice to have my parents up! We had such a great time, we did alot of Christmas shopping and I'm so glad because I hate stressing out about Christmas shopping like a week or two before! But my goodness there are alot of stores going out of business like, Mervin's, linen and things, shoe pavilion and a couple more I think... so you should go check them out, they have great sales and gifts for the holidays! It was such a fun couple of days, Talen had a great time with his grandma Kathy and grandpa Mark, he is such a silly boy and loves when people are around if so funny! By the way he is such a big boy, my goodness these two sweaters in these pics are 18 mo and 12 mo sizes ;) and he is just about 6 mo old, he is such a tank lol

5 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Katie... I totally see Clint in Talen. Is that weird? I guess him and Kyle have some resemblence though. Glad your Mama came and kept you company. I am loving how chunky he is, savor it...because it will melt away when he starts moving around.... Check my blog for details!

Nicole said...

Talen is so cute and fluffy! He's not much bigger than Cohen. That's awesome that you did some Christmas shopping. I've bought a couple of things but I really need to get a move on! Let me know when you'll be here again and we can get together for dinner or something! Hopefully we'll see you soon.

wkmedrano said...

So I had to create a profile to comment on yours and hopefully now we can keep in touch!! Talen is so cute, and growing so fast!!! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

My sweet Baby Boy and My Beautiful Mom, no wonder You and I can out so beautiful. lol I am so glad mom and dad came to be with you. If I cant be with you they are the next best thing. I miss you guys so much it hurts. I just want to hold and love my Bay Baby. Counting down the days 16 days
4 1/2 hrs. to go.
LOVE SISSY

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I LOVE YOU MORE !!!!