Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip To Show Low!!!




So we went to Show Low this weekend! We had such a good time, my goodness. Friday night we went to the youth foundation banquet and got to see all of our family and friends it was alot of fun we had a good time, it was so great to see everyone. Talen was like a little celebrity there lol everyone wanted to hold him and was so excited to see him! When we walked in the first thing Talen's grandpa Mark did was steel him away an walk around showing him to off to everyone, it was so cute!!! We had a good time staying with Savanna and Travis in the hotel, aunt Savanna got to smell Talen Ryan's stinky feet hahaha! After that we pretty much just had a good time visiting everyone, I got to see my friend Brittany, which was so much fun and we had a great time! And Kyle got to take Haylee fishing which she absolutely loved and caught a trout and was so excited about it! We were so bumed that we had to leave but I know that we come up quite a bit and are not too far away, and now that the semester with school is ending for me finally, thank goodness we can come up alot more! But we will see everyone for those four days during thanksgiving ;) Love you all so much! Thanks for making it such a great weekend!

4 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

what day are you guys coming??? Wednesday or Thursday

Anonymous said...

Katie, your blog is soo cute! I love all of the pictures, Talen is getting soo big and he is soo handsome! Well i love you and miss you soo much! I cant wait to see you guys!! Take Care girl!

Brian said...

Thanks for the input on the dog situation but I need to look at dogs that are no more than fifty pounds so I don think one like mark and vickies dog would work keep thinking for me your blog looks freat I like the turky thing its funny anyways talk to you later love ya
brian

JT & Britt said...

Hey girl! I think we are going to go to Kyle's grandma's Christmas Party on the 13th! We are keeping Cade and Cohen for my sister that night cuz they have the RSC Christmas Party so it should be fun! I'm so excited to see you guys again! Hopefully we can get together this weekend!