Sunday, November 16, 2008


We had such a great weekend going to the Out Of Africa with our good friends Crissy and Steven! It was a really cute place, almost better than the zoo I would have to say, the animals have alot more room and are not so lazy lol. Its pretty neat they do some shows with the animals, you also can do this safari tour and they let some of the animals like giraffes, zebras and ostriches run around loose and they come up to the bus and you can feel them, we thought that was pretty neat! It was a cute and fun place and we would recommend going especially if you have kids they will defiantly love it!!!

2 comments:

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

You Guys look so happy. I couldn't ask for two better parent to take care of my BayBaby. lol I love you so so so so so so very much. Give my BayBaby a kiss from his Aunt Tammy. 12 days and 4 hrs. tell I get to hold him.
Have A good night.
Call you in the morning.
SISSY

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey looks so fun! I didn't realise how big those sun glasses were till these pictures..... Holy SUNGLASSES. haha