Monday, November 17, 2008

What A Big Boy Talen Ryan Is!!!






We are so excited, Talen is finally holding his own bottle lol yay Talen, that is like a huge milestone for us :) Kyle would always say man I cant wait till he can finally hold his own bottle that will be nice, and now look at Talen Ryan go! He still gets a little lazy sometimes and wants mommy and daddy to hold it for him but other than that he is doing great. He is such a big boy I cant believe he is growing so fast, he even eats so good with his rice cereal and I'm so excited because at the end of this month he can start having more solids, vegetables and fruits!!! Some more exciting news in Talen's little life is he is starting to wiggle to things he wants, once he rolls over from his back to his belly he is doing the wiggle worm to his toys :) He also has two little teeth right in front that are so darn cute, we will try to get a picture of them is so hard though to get a good picture of his teeth because he is always moving and its hard to get that perfect smile with them lol We are so very proud and excited for our baby boy, we will keep you posted on Mr. Talen Ryan!!!

9 comments:

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

My BayBaby is growing so fast and I am missing it all. Please Please
move Talen closer to his Aunt Tammy. I just love him so much.
Aunt Tammy loves you my BayBaby.

Brian said...

Hey I cant believe how big talen is getting he is adorable. I know I need to keep my blog updated more often I will try. And thank you, you and kyle have been seriously my best friends you guys have never done anything bad to me like most of my friends and I really appricate it I love your guys both and I will try to visit as soon as I can things have been pretty busy lately but hopefull it will start to slow down, talk to you later.

Kay and Krystal said...

Wow...he is so BIG and so so cute!

Nicole said...

Isn't that great when they start holding their own bottle? But sometimes I feel guilty just leaving him to feed himself and other times it's convenient! Cohen has been able to get on his hands and knees for a while but has just done an army crawl until tonight...I kid you not! He just started crawling like 20 minutes ago! And his first tooth just broke the gums today too! It's so crazy how fast they grow! Talen is super adorable. We will be at the banquet so I'm looking forward to seeing you guys and maybe we can meet up Saturday or something too! See you soon!

Kaylee said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! It was fun looking at yours! Your little boy is so handsome, I love his blue eyes (they looked blue in the pics so i guess they are blue). Are you guys still in Flag? We are still in Taylor, probably always will be... Chris is attached. Have a good day and drop by our blog anytime!

JT & Britt said...

I cannot believe how big Talen is already! Time flies, huh? He is adorable! How are things going in Flagstaff? If you are up here, we should get together! It has been forever since I've seen or talked to you! Take care!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

Goodnght my Baybaby, Aunt Tammy loves you very much. I miss you so so so so so so so much my baby girl.
Tell Talen and Kyle that I love them.
SWEET DREAM
Love, Sissy

JT & Britt said...

Let's try and get together this weekend! We won't be here next weekend cuz we are going camping with Jonathon's dad. Maybe we could do dinner on Saturday night or something. I know that Savanna and Travis wanted to get together too so maybe we could all go to dinner! Let me know! My number is 928-368-7293. Talk to you soon!

niki said...

he is the cutest baby i have ever seen! he is always smiling away. i am so happy for you guys! love you :)
love,
nicole