Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Talen Ryan is ONE!!!


Holly cow, I still cant belive that saturday my baby boy turned one! It is amazing how fast time goes by! Wow what an amazing year it has been, life would just not been the same without our baby boy, really God has given us the best gift in the world and for all you parents out there you totally know what I mean, It is the best feeling in the entire world to love someone that much, and its the coolest feeling having them think mommy and daddy is the it thing, they dig ya, ya know ;) Love it!!! Words just cannot explain how greatful we are for him, WE LOVE YOU TALEN RYAN SLONE!!!

Our angel baby, Talen Ryan Slone 6lbs 1oz 19 inches long ;) Now look at ya lol



So Saturday we had a party for Talen and it was lots of fun, family and friends what could be better. I did a monkey theme for Talen since Kyle always calls him his little monkey, we thought that would be super cute! So that morning I made Talens big monkey cake and Im walking out to put it in my sisters car, and I freaking drop his cake, awww.... are you kidding me?? Uh, I was so upset lol but things happen I guess so I had to get over it real quick, it still truned out pretty good :) And man did he get lots of stuff, too much if you ask us lol he totally was spoiled my goodness, so we decided we are just going to give him some toys like every week or so because there is just way to much for him to play with all at once hahah. The gifts were awesome thank you everyone that came!!!


I made these little monkey cups, aren't they so dang cute:) We just bbq and had chocolate covered bananas one a stick and just had a good old time!


Daddy and birthday boy!!!


Talens little cake I made him, I know it kinda looks like a bear hahaha

Now remember I had to redo his entire face and everything hahaha

Blow birthday boy!






hahaha his batman pj's and the cape is so darn funny, I love it!!!!

So I know I have not posted in a while, things have just been so so darn crazy, but I will honestly get back on it, promise!!! I feel like now that we are back in show low I just seem to be so much more busy and always doing something, Talen and I are just busy busy busy!!! It was seriously so nice the other day Kyle and I decided to go for a quad ride we used to do that all the time in high school lol but anyways we took mine quad an his out and mine has not been riden in forever, I feel bad Kyle bought it for me in high school and I stoped riding it after I graduated hahaha oops but it was great to just get out! Brandon and Ryan, Kyle's cousins came with us and we just had a great time it was nice to get to hang and with my hubby and with the boys!!! ;) Anyhoo.... I'll keep ya all posted and be alot more on top of my blog! Thats all for now friends, take care!

8 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

isnt it crazy how fast they turned 1! Glad you guys are so happy in showlow!

Kay and Krystal said...

Crazy he is already one! Happy late birthday to that cute boy! And what a cute party...so jealous of your cake making skills lol. Cutest thing ever..I tried a monkey cake once. Ha. Funny story. Sounds like you guys are doing good..I'm so glad!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is one already, oh my gosh that is crazy! He is adorable I just want to eat him up, gosh you and Kyle make beautiful babies! Can't wait untill you guys have another one, that is going to be soon right?! ;) I know you guys are talking about having another baby real soon, how exciting! Call me next time you down
Jessica

Kaylee said...

Wow... one year old! Looks like it was a great party! I bet he loved his cake and I think you did a great job on it!

Tiffany said...

Hey girl! Oh my goodness, it has been way to long! You look beautiful and your baby boy is the cutest! Thanks for your comment, it was so good to hear from you! Are you still going into nursing? Well let me know what you've been up to.

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I miss you all ready. I had so much fun helping you with Talen Ryans party. You did such a good job making Talens 1st b-day so special. It seems like yesterday that you and Kyle had Talen for me and his already One. You blink your eyes and his going to be driving like Daniel Cody is. Savor every moment Baby because they grow so fast. I love you guys so much!!
Love Sissy xoxoxoxo

The Ryan's said...

Gosh I can't believe he is one already. I swear I remember when I heard you had him. He is just so cute!! I bet his party was a blast! We still need to get together and have lunch. It would be so much fun. Well keep in touch and congrats on your BIG one year old!!!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

What a cute cake! Glad his party turned out so good! Isnt it kind of sad how fast a year goes by!