Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slone Campin Trip!

So we went on the fun Slone camping trip, good times, good times, just forgetting about all the worries in life and just relaxing! Its always wonderful to get the whole family together and camp, fish, ride quads, sit by the camp fire and goof around what seriously could be more relaxing and enjoyable then that:) Talen absolutly loved it out there my goodness and did he ever LOVE riding the quads and arctic cat with daddy!!! He just seriously loves it, we wounldn't even be riding and he would look over and see the quads and go vmmmm vmmmm with his lips hahah oh so cute! Gosh I'm starting to get a little worried I have this feeling he is going to be just like his dad and be crazy on dirt bikes and quads, YIKES! lol

Anyhoo... we went camping by chevlon lake and boy is it gorgous, the lake is so dang pretty but a pain in the you know what to get too my gosh, just a hike and really steep to get down to the lake but we had a great time! We had a good time, I think everyone in the family needed it, especially with everything that has been going on in the family and grandpa george would have wanted us to go camping and enjoy ourselves, so it was a wonderfl trip and so glad we went and looking foward to our next camping trip this summer:) Just thought I would show some pictures with everyone! Hope you all are doing wonderful!


Mommy and Talen on the Arctic cat, it was so funny because everytime Kyle and I would take it out he would just fall asleep hahaha... its so funny that kids get sleepy on things like that you would think it would be the complete opposite!



Talen on his little camping chair eatin his cheetos! :)






oh my... my crazy husband riding on two wheels and doin wheelies, he scares the crap out of me sometimes!



hahaha Savanna and I doin a wheelie, cant you tell, minus the hands lol:)






Gosh I'm sorry everyone I should have just done a slideshow lol

6 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I LOVE the pictures of the three of you, you guys have such a beautiful family! Take care
Jessica

Kassi Jane said...

camping is so fun! glad you guys got to go!

SloneFamily said...

Ohhh I am so sad we missed it, but I don't dare go up north in my state... the last thing I want is to deliver in Payson or Show Low, sorry Show Low folk ;) We miss you guys. I heard a bunch of people are coming down this weekend, are you guys??? If so, definitely come by!

andermom said...

The camping trip looks like a lot of fun. We need to get our family out there too.

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha Our wheelie is definitely one of the coolest things we have ever done!!!