Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lets Play Catch-Up

Ok, so it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would let everyone know whats been going on with the Slone family ;) Well we are finally moved out of flagstaff yay!! and officially a Show Low resident again hahah never thought I would be so darn proud to say that lol... things have been pretty darn crazy, moving everything into storage, and moving all of our stuff into Kyle grandma Linda's house and getting Talen adjusted to everything has been pretty interesting! But things have been going great, we started looking for houses and man has that been so dang fun, we are finding some awesome ones with great deals and lots of land thanks to Kyle's aunt Leslie she is wonderful,we would be lost without her, so I will for sure keep everyone posted as to when we do make an offer on a house ;)

Oh gosh and then I was thinking about going to go back to work to the doctors office I used to work for but decided not to for a while, I mean they were going to give me part time again and awesome hours but I'm just not ready and its wonderful because they said whenever I want to come back I am more then welcome so that's just to cool to be true with how the economy is going and everything, but then I figured well my goodness ya know I just want to be with Talen and I enjoy more then anything being a stay at home mom, I mean don't get me wrong it has its days hahaha let me tell ya, but I sure all you moms out there can agree it defiantly has its days, but I love it! So now I am thinking well I have my certificate to sub and I did a couple of times in flag so I mine as well apply to sub here right if there is any positions open and just do that every once in a while which I think would be super fun, but anyways that's kinda whats been going on in our little lives. Oh and Kyle started working over here in show low and LOVES it, its like a hole new man hahaha he just could not be happier and loves everyone he works with, its just honestly for the better for him and for us, I absolutely adore and love show low and there is no other place I would rather be in the world to raise my kids!!!

Oh dang and something that I really need to get done is a need to go buy a camera charger since ours was accidentally packed away in one of the boxes and put in storage, I'm really wanting to put some pictures up of Talen Ryan he is just getting so darn big and is going to be one this month ;) I know crazy huh?! but I'm having too much fun getting everything ready for his birthday party, so that will be lots of fun! Well that's it for now folks, hope everyone is doing wonderfully, and I'll get my camera going and put up some pictures! I just think things are going to be a little crazy till we buy a house and get all settled in lol so bare with me :) Take care!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Katie! Yeah, we can get together soon, maybe next week! I'm having an American Idol party next Tuesday...you, Kyle and Talen should come. Not sure where we're having it at yet but I'll let you know for sure. I cannot believe that Talen is going to be one this month! Crazy, crazy! Are you having a party and stuff for him? So fun! Well, I work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so we can get together next Tuesday or Thursday if you want. Let me know which day works best for you. Love ya! Glad you're home!

Kay and Krystal said...

So glad you guys are having a blast being back up there! Good luck with the house hunting..I hope you find the perfect one!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys that you moved back! You guys belong there. You need to get a charger for your camera and put some pictures up of Talen, I just cant get enough of him!

Glad you guys are looking for a house that is just way to much fun looking for houses, hope you find the right one. If you go to the valley this week or weekend let me know :)
Jessica