Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oops she did it again!!!

That's right, you guess it, we went to the Britney Spears concert Friday night :) and boy oh boy was it so much dang fun!!! Myself, my sister, my niece, my mother in law vicki, and my two sisters in laws savanna and jenny :) It was totally a girls night out and man we all had such a great time!!! So we all wore shirts that said "I love my Britney" totally and inside joke if you don't already get it lol, so funny, so we get there a little early just to see all what was going on and thought wow we are totally all under dressed lol, all these girls were wearing next to nothing some dressed like miss Britney spears with their Britney's almost literally hanging out hahaha;) Anyhoo it was just a fun filled night, so I'm taking pictures with my camera right, and then by the time we get in there and she finally comes out on stage, it went a little something like this, savanna and I, "oh my gosh here comes Britney, oh my gosh here she comes" turn on my camera,"oh no, oh no, oh shiz.... my battery is just about to die any sec, hate when that happens:( I did get a couple of pictures before it decided to die on me lol But then I get home and realize that we packed my camera charger up and Kyle took the box to Show Low to be stored, darn it lol so I'll just have to go by a new one and post some pictures of our super fun night at the concert :) Take care everyone!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds like way to much fun! You are so dang funny! We really wanted to go to that concert but didn't get tickets in enough time, a girl night out are always fun and much needed sometimes! Your family is so so beautiful, Talen is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He looks so much like Kyle it's so cute, but I totally see you in him too! Can't wait for you guys to start trying for another little one! :) Call me next time you guys are in the valley!
Jessica

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous, Katie! I so would love to go to see Britney! How fun! We'll get together when you get here soon, k. I'm working part-time right now so I work on Mondays, Wednesdays and half days on Fridays but I am free any other time. Glad you guys had fun at the concert. Love you!

The Evans said...

Was Brit not bangin or what! I had so much fun at that concert!! y favorite part was the Marilyn Manson song/video. She is so hott! PCD were really good too. Good to see you girls there!

Taralee said...

ha ha. That's funny that you went to the concert. I'm sure you girls had a TON of fun. Who doens't like a good booty shakin show?
Oh and I love the family picture on the top of your blog. You guys are just too cute.

JT & Britt said...

Hey girl! We need to get together soon, since you guys are up here for good now! We are having a birthday party for Jeremiah on June 6th if you guys wanna come. I'm not quite sure of all the details but i will get an invitation to you as soon as I get them done, hopefully within the next week!