Friday, April 3, 2009

Kiss Kiss...


Talen learned how to give kisses today, woo hoo go baby :) And he is so good at them lol, its just the sweetest darn thing ever!!! He also is really good at pointing to everything and everything he insist that mommy and daddy get for him hahaha I absolutely love this stage I just think that it is so much fun and watching them learn how to do new things everyday is just amazing!!!! Oh but I am freaking out just a little bit, today he only went down for like an hour nap if that and he normally takes at least two naps a day, for at least two hours, OK well sometimes they are shorter lol but yikes!!! I love nap time thats when I can get everything done, ya know! Is he at that age now where its just one nap a day? Maybe it was just today I don't know but he seriously would not go down for a nap at all and just wanted to play hahah am I missing something here?

4 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

makell went threw that stage she used to take two long naps but when i stoped breast feeding she only takes one short nap! like only an hour long! makes me so mad but you just got to deal with it i guess

Nicole said...

Hmmm...IDK! Cohen went through that stage but I blamed it on a growth spurt or teething! He still takes at least 2 naps a day if not 3 for one to two hours a piece. I'm not sure I'd worry about it just yet. Do you put him to sleep or does he put himself to sleep? Yay for giving kisses though! It's the sweetest thing ever! Hope to see you soon! Love ya!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

Aw my Baybaby is so darn cute. I just love him so much.
I am glad you had such a good weekend with the Slones. I love you.
Sissy

Kay and Krystal said...

How fun!