Monday, April 20, 2009

Things are gonna get pretty crazy!

Are they ever, man oh man! You know when you move and you realize you have so much more stuff then you totally were expecting, dang I hate when that happens!!! This week and weekend we will be packin and moving everything back up to show low:) aside from the Britney Spears concert this weekend that all of us girls are going to, woo hoo! Anyways pain in the rear packing but we decided we are not going to complain to much lol since we get to move back where we truly want to be more than anything, so wish us luck with all the packing my goodness we are going to need it!!! So this weekend was pretty fun, Kyle was bear and turkey hunting so Talen and I just hung around visiting with family, and he got a big boy hair cut from casi and it is super cute and super short he looks like a little boy seriously lol... his hair grows so darn fast it is unreal so we just decided to do a little boy hair cut and get rid of that mop thing he had going on hahaha but boy oh boy it is so dang cute, kinda makes me sad though too,he just looks like our big boy now lol I just cant believe he is going to be one next month crazy crazy! Things are going to be so crazy this month I decided to start practicing Talen's monkey birthday cake which turned out super cute by the way lol but I just feel like we are going to be so busy that I wanted to test it out before doing the real thing and start getting everything together, I know right sounds crazy cuz its not till the end of may lol but things are just going to get pretty crazy we have a feeling so for once I wanted to be on top of things!

Oh so Kyle's grandma and I were out and about today getting the storage unit all set up and decide to go out lookin at some houses for sale it was so darn fun, gosh we are just super excited to really get out there and start looking for a house :) FINALLY!!! It was just a good day, so relaxed, family around and beautiful weather, what more could you ask for! But I just thought I would throw in a couple pictures of Talen Ryan this weekend also, thanks for letting me wine a little about how crazy things are going to be :) Hope everybody had a great weekend!

Talen and his super cute new hair cute!!! Seriously his hair was so so thick and way to long it was startin to look really funny lol

Ah our little man, we love the dew and absolutely LOVE YOU!!!

Talen, Haylee, Jacob and Amber, Talen before he got his hair cut obviously :)

So grandma Vicki decided to get some baby chicks and ducks, so darn cute and she got three ducks one for Talen one for Haylee and one for Jacob hahaha they just love them, Talen seriously wants to grab them so darn bad, we let him touch one and he about riped its little neck off, it was like be gentle, gentle, gentle Talen AWWW be gentle hahaha he just could not get enough of the ducks and chicks

5 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

It will be so exciting once your home with your family! Good luck on finding a house! I love talens hair cut..he is just so cute! I cant believe he is almost 1..time went by pretty fast!

SloneFamily said...

Wow! I need to catch up on your blog. YAY for you moving back to Show Low, I am so proud of you guys that you got it done! And that is so exciting that your finally going on a honeymoon, You guys sound like you're doing Fabulous!

andermom said...

Love Talen's haircut. I love the picture with the chick too. Congrats on the move. I'm sure that will make you all very happy. About a honeymoon... Cruises are so much fun.
The one from LA to Ensenada and Catalina Island is nice and reasonably priced. Have fun!

The Ryan's said...

Talen looks so cute with his haircut!!! Thats cool you guys are moving back to Show Low!! Good luck with that, I hope it goes well. Charlie and I are actually moving back to Phoenix in a couple of weeks. We're excited, we miss home. But anyway, good luck and Talen is adorable!!

C said...

Oh gosh I hate moving! I just throw away everything! haha. Good Luck! I love Talen's new cut - so cute.