Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Better late than never! lol

Ok, so here’s the scoop last year when Kyle and I got married we didn't get to go on our honeymoon because Mr. Talen Ryan was only like two months old and there was no way in the world I was going to leave my baby lol so... this week we have finally decided to plan our honeymoon trip haha I Know a year later lol but better late than never hahaha. We are really wanting to do it sometime after summer, hopefully around our anniversary or beginning of fall, defiantly before we start havin some more babies:) cuz then it will take us a couple years before we can ever go anywhere just the two of us ya know! I really do think that it is important to spend time together and get that one on one time with each other especially when you have kiddos in the mix it’s hard to focus on each other sometimes ya know and plus we decided we totally deserve ;) So does anyone have any experiences from any places that you thought were totally great that you have been that we could possibly go to?! We would love to hear about, the people, the food, what fun things to do there, how expensive it was lol... we have been talking about Hawaii, Cabo, Jamaica, or even just somewhere around here, but of those three places we would like to try to go to the one that is the least expensive haha which would probably be Cabo,but we heard Hawaii is awesome too! If someone has a place they think would be great let us know please :) Thanks for your help, we are super excited and want to start getting everything together now!

Also I just thought I would share with everyone because we are just so darn happy we can’t even explain, WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SHOW LOW the end of this month :):) woo hoo so exciting, this seriously has been a long time coming and we have waited two years to move back. Kyle is getting transferred back over to show low and we just seriously could not be more happy my goodness, I just can’t even explain, pretty much our whole family is there and family is everything to us!!!! Especially when you have kids it just makes it that more important and it’s just too darn hard to be away! So we are going to live with some family for a month while we look for a house to buy, I can’t even explain how excited we are to finally buy a house this year oh my:) Things are finally starting to come together after two years of living in flagstaff the hell hole hahah and plus it is just way way to expensive here for us, we were hardley makin it. Anyways thanks for letting me share our good news! Take care everyone!!!

9 comments:

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Hey Katie! Okay so i just have one little comment...for your honeymoon make sure you do something totally fun and dont worry too much about saving money. For my one year anniversary me and spenc wanted to go on a cruise and we decided that we couldnt afford to go and we ended up driving to utah for one of his friends weddings instead, well on our way our car got into an accident and it totally ruined our trip. We spent more on that trip then we would have on the cruise we wanted to go on. Sad! So my advice is to do what you want especially now that you only have one kiddo to worry about. I hope you guys have a blast doing whatever you choose!

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

I am so happy for you baby. I know the last two years in Flag were two years to long but the memories will last forever. Show Low is just the place where you guys belong, to raise my sweet bay baby. Even though I still keep my fingers crossed that Kyle,Talen and you will move down to Mesa to be by me. Come on dreams come true every day. lol Well I love you very much. Goodnight, sweet dreams and I'll call you in the morning.
Love,Sissy

The Ryan's said...

Hey Katie, thanks for the comment. Your little family is so adorable. Talen is spitting image of Kyle. He is so cute. I know how you feel about the whole honeymoon thing. Charlie and I have yet to go on ours. We were supposed to go this year, but God gave us little Jilly instead.haha. But whatever you do, just make sure you have fun. Thanks again and take care!!

Robyn said...

katie, glad your moving back that will be way fun and we will definitely get together sometime! Now the honeymoon question, I have an answer. Go on a cruise. Best money ever spent and there is always stuff going on and not too expensive. We went on ours out of Los Angeles and went down to Mexico. It was really fun and just amazing! So I would recommend doing a cruise, if not there, anywhere would be fun for you, trust me! take care!

Kassi Jane said...

hey me and jordan never went on a honey moon either...lack of money! so i have no idea where to tell you to go. but so happy for you guys that you are moving back! If i still lived in showlow we could hang out! since are babies are only days apart!

Unknown said...

ya that would be fun. just let me know. we are always going to the park and the pool so we can definatly get together. hope your honey moon is fun what ever you do!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

Congrats on the future move, it is great to be by family! Our address is P.O. Box 1268 Overgaard, AZ 85933. Good luck on the honeymoon plannin! I've heard travels been kind of slow, so you can get great deals!

Kay and Krystal said...

How fun that you guys get to move back! It will be so great to be close to family so you don't have to travel so far to see them! And good luck with the honeymoon planning...

Nicole said...

Yay, you're moving home! Chris told me, I'm so happy for you guys! We will definitely have to hang out now that you're back (well, when you do come back!) Hopefully it will start getting nice soon so we can take the boys to the park and stuff. Now, about the honeymoon, Chris and I never really took a honeymoon. We went to the valley a couple days after our wedding and stayed in a resort down there but we kind of considered our trip to Cabo our honeymoon, and best of all, it was paid for by somebody else! That's bad, I know! I loved Cabo! The only thing about Mexico right now is the crime is pretty bad so I would definitely take that into consideration. If you're not too worried about it, I recommend Cabo. I've never been to Hawaii but I've heard its super expensive and super beautiful but you can find a better vacation for the money. My parents took a cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta and they absolutley loved it! That would be a cool way to visit Mexico without spending too much time there subjecting yourself to the crime. I've heard cruises are pretty affordable right now too. Whatever you do, enjoy each other's company and have fun! Chris and I are going to Moab, UT next month for our anniversary. It's a cool little main street city, kind of like Sedona, and we're going to go jeeping and stuff. Yay for mommy/daddy time! I'm sorry about the novel, everytime I comment you I write a freaking story! Well, let me know when you're home and we'll get together, k! Love you!