Thursday, April 2, 2009

Slone cousin day!

Wooeee... what a week we have had lol We went to Show Low last thursday so all the little cousins could play and see each other it was just about the cutest darn thing ever too! And might I add there are 7 great grand kids with one more on the way from Aly so that makes eight :) So much fun, and you would think with 7 of them running around would be crazyness especially because all of them are under three well except miss haylee of course but it actually wasn't to crazy they were all wonderful pretty much notice I say pretty much haha jk no they really were awesome the hole day!!! It was really alot of fun to see everyone, we will have to start planning our next cousins days for the little ones:)




Here we have Grandma Linda, Talen, Haylee, Ally, Chloe, Jacob and Micah, little Tayler was so tired and sleepin so we didnt get her in these ones! :(

Daddy, Talen and Haylee! So cute!




Oh boy was it hard trying to get them all to sit still and look our way haha



So before we left for Show Low Talen had been battling a nasty ear infection that seem to be going away as the weekend progressed but I guess not because we woke up yesterday at my mom house and my poor baby had a fever and yet again we took him to the doctor and low and behold that ear infection was still there :( I'm sorry our little man! And man o man are Kyle and I tried, last night he just did not sleep AT ALL it was really sad! He seems to be feeling better this moring!!! Thank goodness lol... We really had a wonderful week up in Show Low I love every chance we get to go back home and visit!!! :)

4 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah that is too cute!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there. oh my gosh katie, your dad looks so different.

SloneFamily said...

Poor Baby Talen! It was so much fun to see everyone... I wish we could have stayed longer. Next time we will for sure! Have a good weekend :)

Kay and Krystal said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! And I hope Talen starts to feel better..poor little guy!

Brian said...

I am sorry to hear that talen has not been feeling good I hope he feels better soon, it looks like you guys had a great weekend up there, I hope all is well
Love you guys