Monday, March 23, 2009

WEEKEND F-U-N

So we had a wonderful weekend, this past weekend, my beautiful mom and sister came up to stay with us for a couple of days, oh and lets not forget my sisters four beautiful children,their so much fun we just love them to death!!! We had just a good ol time, we absolutely love when family comes to visit and it seems like we are never without family, we are either in Show Low every weekend or someone is always here at our house :) its really nice! We had a really fun time just goofing around the house, taking the kids to the new autoplex swimming pool and goin to the park since it has been oh how do we say it B-E-A-Utiful outside!!!! Here are some pics of our fun filled weekend, sorry if there is a hole bunch of pics there were just to many cute ones to choose from lol



Daddy, Talen Ryan and Boog a boo!


My two favorite boys! Not sure Talen knew what to think hahaha

My beautiful sister and Talen Ryan Slone!

lol I just love this picture, he looks like a little snaggletooth!

Oh my little man, we love you so very much!

Talen and daddy just cracking up!



HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

6 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Your family is so cute! It looks like you guys had a good weekend!!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

I cant believe how big Talen is getting! He is adorable

SloneFamily said...

Oh so cute! Tell Kyle I am loving the Tattoo :)We can't wait to see you guys. Chloe and Tayler are just going to eat Talen up! See ya soon.

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

I love love love the fohawk. Looks like you guys had such a great weekend. I like the last picture Kyle and Talen kinda match its cute. Well call me later love ya!

Brian said...

It looks like you had a great weekend those are really cute pictures of talen and everyone I hope all is well miss you and I hope to see you guys soon love you

Roger,Tammy,Daniel,Jacob,Justina&Brooklyn said...

Hi my Baby Sis! Give my Baybaby a big hug and kiss from Aunt Tammy,I just miss you guys so much. I know its only been a few days since Ive seen you and Mr. talen ryan but I can't help it. I had so much fun. I am going to come up there so much your going to get sick of sissy.. Yeah right thats impossible. I love you baby girl. My baybaby who loves you the mostest ? Aunt Tammy does......