Monday, March 9, 2009

YESSIREE BOB....


Yessiree Bob, Talen Ryan is nine in a half months old already, can you believe it???! I know we cant lol, seriously where does the time go its just craziness! My angle baby is getting so darn big and is getting close to the big ONE, ahhhh.... He is just so darn cute! Oh so he totally he learned bye bye and hi and seriously just laughs and laughs about it he thinks its so funy, he is just the sweetest! He is crawling super fast and pulling himself up on everything that he can :) Go Talen Ryan! But anyways here are a couple of pics from our fun weekend at Grandma Lindas house!

Talen and some of his cousins, now hey, we just need Micah, Chloe and Tayler, we will get them all in there next time :) Talen loved trying to keep up with all of them this weekend, poor little guy they all left him in the dust though! lol

Haha this was so funny, all of the kids where playing under Grandma Linda's ping pong table and once again Talen trying to join in on all the fun, lets not forget as of right now he is the youngest Slone,so he is having a hard time trying to keep up with some of the older ones. But he is not the youngest for long that is until Aly has miss little Kylie :)

Talen loves his Papa Mark and little miss Haylee Baylee!
And last but not least, Grandma Linda and Talen! This weekend we got have a three day weekend with her, it was much needed, it was so much fun and it was nice to keep her company and she for sure keept us company! She is seriously the most amazing women I have ever meet no doubt about that! For all that she is going through,and to still have such a strong faith and the biggest heart in the world and always has a smile on her face, WOW!!WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, and are always here for you!!! So glad we got to have a sleep over lol it was wonderful and Talen just snuggled his Grandma Linda the hole weekend like you would not believe!!!

9 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

Wow...he is getting to be so big..it will be exciting once he starts to walk..cute little boy

SloneFamily said...

Oh I am so jealous I missed it! Ok, so lets arrange a weekend in Show Low that we can all be there so all of the little cousins can play! I promise I will make the trip, maybe in the next couple of weekends or something????? Lets plan it!

Tamra and Jim said...

Your little guy looks just like you. He is a cutie for sure. Thanks for the comment about Sea Camp. I'm going through the normal hassles of organizing my 15th trip to Sea Camp. Every year I say it is my last, then I forget and do it all over again. Sorry to hear about Mr. Sloan, he was a very friendly and warm man. He always made me feel welcome and special. I'll miss his big smile. talk to you later, Mr. Reidhead

andermom said...

Loved seeing Linda holding Talen. He is so cute! Being around the little ones will surely keep her spirits up. Thinking of you all. God Bless!

Taralee said...

Oh my!!! Your little man is absolutely adorable! He's so chunky...I love it. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend.

Kassi Jane said...

hey thanks for commenting on my blog... o ya this is kassi. Makell my baby was born on may 16 so they are really close in age! email me your e mail address because my blog is set to private it was just open so i could slurp it for blurb to make a book but anyway email me so i can invite you to it okay. hope things are good with you guys! kassijane@hotmail.com

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Hey Katie its Kamry Waite. Thanks so much for leaving that comment. Your so sweet. I actually do remember doing your hair. About the invitation, I created it on my photoshop. I was just messing around with different ideas and I am actually working on the twins birth announcement. I love to do them its so fun! Talen is such a cutie and you guys look so happy! Congrats!!!

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

We bought photoshop. Its kinda pricey but its totally worth it. Actually the twins are easy. Its hard work and it takes a while to know what to do and how to do things but its not that bad. It took me a couple days to figure out how to feed them both at the same time but now its cake. It is so much fun and I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Im not exactly sure where you can buy it. We have a mac computer so Im not sure where to get it. I cant even remember where we got ours and Tyler got it for me so Im not sure. Also ours is probably an older version I think there is a newer one. I bet if you googled it you would find it. Thanks