Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHAT A DAY!!! :)


So yesterday was such a fun day, my goodness we had a good time!!! Casi and I decided to take the boys to the park and play, we had some coffee drinks and just chatted forever it was great, we just watched the boys play and played with them down the slides,it was fun! :) Then around 12:00 or so my hubby got off work early and came and played with us!!!lol I absolutely LOVE the weather its perfect and so perfect to get out and take your little ones out and play, I'm so darn excited for summer;) But anyways, what a day it was, after the park we ventured to Sam's club and ate and then Casi and I went tanning and Kyle watched the boys for us, thanks honey! :) Then we came back to our house and Casi gave Talen his fist hair cut, that was much much needed he has so much darn hair lol... Now today I am going to try and fohawk it, so we will see how it looks today!! Its going to be so darn cute ;) Here are some pics from our fun day!

OH boy, Talen wasn't sure about the swing at first and then he loved it, he was just so layed back and was in it forever!


hahah the boys were fighting over the snacks!

So darn cute! We had such a great time and our going again today with Casi, the boys and my mom :) Its just to darn nice outside to not be going out, ya know?!!

And so this was Talens first hair cut!!! :) He has so much hair and it was looking pretty funny, so I told Casi I wanted to be able to style it all cute and eventually do a little fohawk with it, she he has such great hair hahah!

I'm not sure he knew what to think lol!

So darn cute! Now today is the real test on seeing what we can do with it! Thanks again Cas you are the best and such a great and wonderful friend!!!!

My little man was so ready to be out of that chair from getting his hair cut lol, what a day indeed it was though:) We had fun!

3 comments:

jpeezy6 said...

Ha his fohawk is awesome! My little pup is Bichon Frise/Maltese mix. She just looks cute, she can sure be the devil sometimes that's for sure haha

Kay and Krystal said...

Okay he is seriously adorable!!! And looks so so big in the swing for some reason....I love his hair cute! Haha..your just to cute.

SloneFamily said...

What a fun Day! I love the hair... he looked like he was good for the cut. And Hello, Lucky Girl going tanning... I don't think My Moon of a behind has seen the bulbs since HS ;)