Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

So this easter we spent down in the valley with my sister and all our family, It was my oldest niece's birthday on easter so we got to spend it with them which was alot of fun and plus I promised my sister like last year that they would get us for easter this year, we are always tugged in every direction it seems like lol but thats how it goes when you get married, but we honestly would not have it any other way, family is everything:) Anyhoo Easter day was great, beautiful weather, family around, what more could you possibly ask for!!! Thought I would share some pictures from our easter down in the valley! Hope everyone had a wonderful easter!!!

The girls getting Talen up to go find his easter baskets lol








I'm not sure Talen knew what to think lol he had been taking a nap for a long time during the party while everyone was over there so we decieded to wake him up for the easter egg hunt and wake his butt up because everyone wanted to see him lol, he was probably thinking what the heck are all these kids doing runnin around like a crazy person looking around for all these balls as Talen calls them hahaha. I just think that its so darn fun with your childs first holidays even when sometimes they have no darn clue what to think of it let alone know what heck is going on, its still so much fun :)




Happy birhtday again our sissy girl we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Kay and Krystal said...

Ah..so fun! It would be so fun to watch his little face. I'm glad you guys had a good easter! I am totally just loving staying at home..and I hope you guys get a girl next! Or at least soon after although either would be great!