Friday, June 5, 2009

HE'S ALMOST GOT IT!

Ok, so Talen has been doin so good trying to walk oh my goodness it is just awesome watching you child try and take their first real steps :) These past couple of days have been rough with everything that has been going on with my grandma so its so nice to have these moments, just makes everything better! He almost has it and its so exciting :) minus the face plants he does every now and then hahaha! We really think he is going to be walking soon! Here is a little video of him trying and he does pretty good, he does real good like the second or third time back :) ENJOY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my gosh that is so exciting! It is so exciting when they start walking they get into EVERYTHING though but such a fun stage you will love it! I'm sure he will be walking by the time you guys go on your trip. He is so stinkin cute my gosh! Hopefully we will get to see you guys next weekend when you come down for that auction :)
Jessica

ps. Promise I will start working on my blog! ;)

Kay and Krystal said...

so much fun!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey you..He is doing so so good. I just read Jessica's comment and I hope you aren't confused...The auction with bikes and stuff is this Saturday :< The one next weekend is only cars...

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

oh no lol she is talking about that auction for the houses we are going too saturday!

Unknown said...

Katie, I am so sorry to hear about you grandma! If there is anything we can do, call me! We love you and your family and you grandma was one heck of a women!!!!
Love you
Jessica