Monday, June 22, 2009

Latest Happenings!

Well.... I'm so sorry its been a while everyone, my gosh our lives have seem to be such a blur lately just crazyness!! Let me just start with my grandma passing away, she had a sever stroke two weeks ago and passed away on the 13Th and let me tell you how hard that has been I just cant even begin to explain how rough these two weeks have been. My grandma was not you typical grandma, oh no, my grandma was the best German cook ever, always yelled at you if you were in the kitchen, always got made at me when I went grocery shopping for her at walmart and would get the wrong thing, always would yell at Kyle for bbqing something that was not her way lol smoked and drank all her life and still went to the bar every now and then :) lol that's right to this day I would go pick her up from the bar every once in a while so darn funny and am really going to miss that more than anything! She was the most amazing women and had such a wonderful heart and loved every single one of us like there was no tomorrow! Grandma I don't know what in the world to do without you, you have seriously touched us in so many ways you have no idea, and I really feel so weird moving back home to show low and you are not going to be here.... what the heck do I do?! We all love you more than anything and we are all going to miss you very much, I love so very much!!!! Grandma and Talen Ryan!



And on a happier note.... Kyle and I bought a house :) :) woohoo.... its just so darn exciting! We just got an awesome deal on it, my gosh its just crazy! We went down to the valley with Kyle's aunt and uncle to a house auction and were bidding on two houses, the one we really wanted of course someone out bid us, but then we bid on this one and just got way to good of a deal! Its out in linden on 1.34 acers and 1900 sq feet, its pretty big, its way cute, and given it does need some work but has so much potential and we plan on fixing it up and selling it in two years and really making some money off it :) We figure if we do that at least one or two more times with another house we could almost own a really nice house free and clear, if we just buy, fix this one and another one up and sell it:) We are just so excited to finally have a house and and start working on it, its going to be so so much fun!!! I will have to take some pictures of it and post them :)

So things are finally starting to settle down a little bit I guess, the other night we went out with Kyle's parents and his sister and her kids and went out looking for some elk and had a little camp out, but without actually staying the night out there lol It was alot of fun thought, we roasted some hot dogs and did smores we just had a good old time, just really relaxing and enjoyable just to go out there for a night and relax and sit down and laugh with your family! They went out again tonight but we we not able to go we had to work on the house :( but here are some pics from the last one!


align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3thoKDUrwCa01rIIGQRvTFZdxVzRZ7uGUjhtKDy1iOXD9sa6M4JFLwT2SPaSU8RNht5_Kc8pz56pfHgHp7uFUizm2JwZskneGuFHvtFiJP69aYjnfvuLMpjwlyzedf0Ipn3IZJ_Sjsynr/s320/IMG_1039.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5350376461289872338" />


ah... my two favorite boys in the whole world!!!






And also, yesterday was fathers day and I hope every father out there had a great day! But I just want to say thank you to my Kyle Ryan for being just a wonderful father, loving husband and my very best friend!!! You are such an amazing daddy and you just light up whenever you are around Talen and you help so much I could not ask for anyone better to be the father of my kids!:) Talen just absolutely adores you and you know he is constantly looking around the corner saying "dada" and looking for you lol he just gets so excited when he sees you walk through that door after work its just too sweet! Thank you honey for giving your heart and your soul to Talen and I, we LOVE you!!!


My two handsome boys! You are the best daddy ever Kyle!!!!


Hope everyone is doing fabulous!!!

6 comments:

rumzisfamily said...

Those pics are sooo adorable! You guys are such a cute family and I love you guys. You have had such a hard year already...I am so sorry. I am so excited for your new home! I wanna see it!!

Love, me

Kassi Jane said...

o my goodness I am so sorry about your grandma that is so sad. Kyle seems like such a great dad! I should have hung out with you guys in high school more! You guys seem like a fun couple to be around. Anywho im rambaling but o well. that is so cool you guys got a new house cant wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Katie, I am so sorry about your grandma, she was such a neat neat lady, I just loved her to death! If you guys need anything at all just let us know! Those pictures are just way too cute! I love the ones of Kyle and Talen, he looks just like his daddy!!!! :)

Im am SO SO happy for you guys that you bought a house, it's the best buying you fist home together:) You guys are going to make some bank fixing it up and selling it, your mom was telling me about it! Ya know we had some friends who did that, buying a home or two,living in them and fixing it up and selling it, and now they have a huge gorgeous house and were able to pay for because they made some much from selling their other two homes and walking away with all that money, so that is so smart! I wish we would have done something like that. Anyways we love you guys, call if you need anything or just to talk! Take care
Jessica

Kaylee said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Great pictures and congrats on your first home!

andermom said...

You've had a lot going on. So sorry about your grandma. So hard to lose loved ones... Keep busy with the house! I loved all the pics you added. Fun times!

Kay and Krystal said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma Katie, it's so hard to loose loved ones! I hope that everything else is going good for you though..can't wait to see pics of your new house! Good luck fixing it up