Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye Bye July Hello August

Well as you can tell I am so darn ready for July to be over and SO ready for August :) July has just been one crazy month for us, my oh my! We have had one heck of a time with our house going through lets just say it has been a nightmare, but it finally closed yesterday, alright!!! Its finally ours we are finally home owners lol so excited! Then to add on to all this madness that has been going on this month, Talen got sick and has an ear infection in both ears :( I know my poor baby, its just been way sad, he has just been miserable, but we are for sure ready to say goodbye to July and hello August, start over fresh! This month we get to look forward to fixing up and moving into our house and also our anniversary is this weekend WOOHOO 1 year of marriage and the end of this August is 7 years Kyle and I have been together :) :) we are so dang excited about that! We were planning on going somewhere this weekend but we decided with all the crazy stuff going on with the house and Talen being sick we need to just stay here work on the house this weekend and take care of our baby and go next weekend!!! Anyhoo, things have just been way crazy this July and I am just ready for things to settle down! I wont bore everyone with every little crazy detail in our lives hahah we will just keep it sweet and simply for now, but just thought I would fill ya in! Hope everyone is doing great! Here are a few pic for this month, sorry alot of them are from my camera phone!


Oh goodness Talen loves going around the park in his little buggy! :)



Are funny little man, what would we do without you!










6 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

sounds like july has been so crazy! i cant believe you guys have been together seven years holy crap that a long time for how yound you are! We still need to hang out!

Kay and Krystal said...

Yay on the 1 year of marriage!! And Talen is just so dang cute..I hope you guys are doing good and I hope the fixing up of your house goes well!

Unknown said...

What a crazy month for you guys! Gosh! First year of marriage thats so much fun and you two will have many many more, but SEVEN years already wow! I can remember seven years ago when I first met Kyle lol you two were so little and just adorable and still are! You know, there is just something so special that high school sweethearts have its unreal and you guys are going still going strong and are just amazing! Love you guys!
I hope Talen gets to feeling better that is so sad!
Jessica

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Congrats on being home owners! It feels so good to own your home doesnt it? And happy anniversary...my anniversary is the 11th so close to yours! Well your little family is adorable and have fun this month :)

andermom said...

Congrats to you on the house and the anniversary! I love all the pics, especially Talen's thoughtful serious looks. :) He is so darn cute! Hope he gets to feeling better very soon!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

Doulbe ear infections! that sounds brutal poor baby! Congratulations on the new house!