Monday, July 20, 2009

He's a walkin man!

Wooo hooo! Talen Ryan is officially walking now! It really is so darn crazy to us we just cant believe it, now it really is true when people say oh you just wait until he starts walking then they are into EVERYTHING and you have your hands full, and boy is that so darn true lol I remember sitting there saying goodness I wish he would start walking soon so I wouldn't have to put him down and his hands and everything wouldnt get all dirty, lol but now I am in for it! I do have my days but I just love chasing his cute little butt around everywhere I just cant believe our baby boy is walking, wow does life go by fast or what, I seriously have been learning to take one day at a time and seriously cherish, laugh and play with him as much as I can :) Mommy and daddy are so proud of you Talen Ryan we love you!!!!!

4 comments:

C said...

Yay Talen! He is a not a little baby anymore :( I am so not ready for walking! Ahhh!

Unknown said...

Wow! I cant believe Talen is walking, it seems like just yesterday you had him. He is way too too cute I cant wait to see him walking! How exciting! It is so true when they start walking they do get into everything, no joke lol Now that Talen is getting older you guys need to start trying for another one :) cant wait, yay!
Jessica

Kay and Krystal said...

way to go talen...so exciting!

Cheyenne and Brandon McGown said...

Hey :]
Yes we are doing good... getting our lives started. It has been such a long time since I have heard from you . Your little boy is so handsome and congratulations on your second baby to come. I hope everything is going well for you. KIT.
*Cheyenne