Thursday, July 16, 2009

CALIFORNIA TRIP!!!

Well a week has come and gone way too fast for the Slone family! Kyle's parents took the family to the beautiful California for a weeks vacation, we headed off to Disneyland, seaworld, legoland and the beach :) What a blast we had my goodness, we honestly cannot thank them enough it was an awesome trip that we will never forget :) I think it was all much needed for all of us!!! Disneyland was pretty awesome and although Talen and Jacob could not go on all the rides we still had a awesome time, but I will say though legoland was by far the best for the kiddos, if you have kids honestly it is such a neat place to take them and its all kid rides its really nice! But I do have a soft spot for animals and as always seaworld is my absolute favorite :) I just love it! I get all pumped up when they start screaming shamu shamu hahaha

Anyways we were there for the fourth of July which was pretty awesome being somewhere else during then and getting to see fireworks somewhere else, but I will say we did miss that good old Show Low parade and fireworks lol I think Show Low's fireworks actually do a pretty good job! But we did get to watch fireworks at seaworld, some other place by our resort, dont know where excatly lol and disneyland which was by the far the BEST, it was pretty cool!!! We spent half the day and the beach, goodness it was just so darn relaxing, Talen absolutly loved the beach, and had such a good time at all the parks it was way to cute and so glad we took lots of pictures for all the fun memories there :) My goodness I just realized I should have done a slide show holly picture over load lol I'm sorry I took some off so it would not be as long lol Enjoy, hope everyone is doing well, thanks for reading!




A day at the beach! :)













Disneyland and legoland!!! Sorry none of seaworld camera was not working :(
















3 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

AWW..so fun! Looks like you had a blast...your little family is to cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks like you guys had such a great time! That was so nice of Kyle's parents them seem so nice. Talen is just way to cute for words, he is so stinkin adorable! I love the pics of the three of you, you have such a beautiful family you all are just beautiful as always :)

You guys have a anniversary coming up dont ya ;) Your mom and sister told me you guys are planning a big trip the two of you this fall for the honeymoon you never got and your anniversary thats awesome! You two should stay with us when you come down for it before you fligh out, Derrick would love to see Kyle :) It would be fun. Well girly, I will give you a call. TTLY
Jessica

The Ryan's said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Talen is getting so big. He is just so adorable. Your little family is just too cute!